TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The terms herein stated, from the sole contractual relationship between the parties hereto, and may only be amended in writing and signed by the
2. The seller guarantees the workmanship and materials used in respect of the goods marked with * for a period of 12 (twelve) months / 3 years from the
date of installation thereof, gives no other guarantees and shall not be liable to the Purchaser or any other person for any claims or damages cause
whatsoever and in particular, the purchaser shall have no claims against the Seller or its agents for any damages resulting from damage or injury to
property or any person whomsoever caused and/or any delay in the completion of the installation of
3. The purchase consideration includes the cost of installation of the goods provided, however, that the Purchaser shall at his/ her own expense supply
water and electricity as required by the Seller for the installation of the goods.
4. The Purchaser hereby grants to the Seller the irrevocable right at all reasonable times to enter the place where the goods are to be installed for the
purpose of installation and/ or removal thereof.
5. The date on which the Seller declares the installation as complete, shall be regarded as the date on which payment is due and payable.
6. The Purchaser shall be entitled to cancel this Agreements as follows:
Before installation of goods has commenced, provided that the Purchaser pay to the Seller 50 (fifty) percent of the total purchase price of the goods,
being the agreed pre-estimated damages which the Seller will suffer for its loss of profits which the Purchaser regards as fair and reasonable.
7. Any price increase of material or labour incurred by the Seller after 60 (sixty) days from the date hereof, plus an amount equal to 10 (ten) percent thereof,
shall be added to the contract price.
8. Should the customer fail to pay one installment on due date the whole balance due shall then become payable immediately and bear interest at current
bank overdraft rates per annum.
9. The Seller shall be entitled at its option to institute any legal proceedings which may arise out of or in connection with this agreement in any Magistrate's
Court having jurisdiction, not with standing the fact that the claim of value of the matter in dispute might exceed the jurisdiction of such Magistrate's
10. Should the Seller institute action against the Purchaser, pursuant to a breach byt he Purchaser of this agreement, then without prejudice to any other
rights which the Seller may have, the Seller shall be entitled to recover from the Purchaser all legal costs incurred by the Seller including attorney and
client charges, tracing fees and such collection commission as the Seller is entitled or obliged to pay to its attorneys.
11. The Purchaser elects his/her address set out on the face hereof as his / her domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement.
12. The Purchaser hereby nominates, constitutes and appoints the Seller to be his / her name, place and stead to apply to any financial institution for the
discounting of this agreement and hereby authorizes the Seller to sign all documents in this regard on his/her behalf ratifying and undertaking to ratify
anything the seller may do lawfully be these presents.
13. The Seller may be entitled to cede, assignand / or delegate its rights and obligations in terms of this agreement to any person whomsoever.
14. The Purchaser acknowledges that the contractor shall incur no liability for any loss or injury which the Purchaser shall sufferby virtue of malfunctioning
of the surveillance system whatsoever.
15. PAYMENT: Terms strictly cash / cheque on completing and commissioning of the system.
16. Should any dispute arise relating to clause 15, the Purchaser agrees that he will be entitled to hold back as retention, 5(five)
percent of the Purchaser Price, for a period no longer that 7(seven)days. The Seller undertakes to complete such work
within the 7 (seven) day period.
17. That I will provide one calendarmonth in written notice of termination of this agreement.
18. Stay at all times responsible for the fulfillment of the clients variable circumstance.
19. The radiolink transmitter remains the property of ACSU.
20. Report any abnormal opening and closing signals.
21. Alarm systems MUST be tested for proper working condition ATLEAST ONCE PER MONTH.
22. Annual increase in March of every year.
Draw your SIGNATURE with your mouse: